My Lappie is BACK!!~

Finally, I've been waiting for ages for my laptop to come back. Though it's only a few days but it's like already been ages. I not the kind of techno freak person, but seriously, I think i just can't live without laptops and gadgets like the handphones. Whew!!~Sweat!~

Apparently, my lappie was taken to the HP Centre due to some technical faulty(screen blurred and got lines). As it was still under warranty, so they won't charge you for anything. And the happiest thing was that the customer officer told me they need only a few days to settle the problem and that i can get it back like in 1-2 days time.

However, things changed. They did not call me, nor even tell me! I tried calling and calling but to my dismay,nobody pick up the phone and answer. So, i got no choice but to ask my housemate to bring me to the centre, and hell, they tell me it's already FIXED!!I was so happy because I got my laptop back already!~Woohoo!!!~

See you guys around!!!~

0 comments:



Post a Comment