Family Outing Day

It was a simple yet meaningful outing with my family. I was supposed continue studying for my Organizational Behavior, but my parent has another idea. They decided to come over Penang to visit the newly open Hard Rock Cafe and Hard Rock Hotel which is located at Batu Feringghi, a place which has for years been considered as the prime location for travellers. You wouldn't want to miss out the food, the chalets and hotels there.


So, there you go. My father decided to take us there. (Only Me and my Sis, my elder and youngest bro not following) Our first stop was to "cari makan" (hunt for food) around the gurney area. The lucky place is known as Sri Ananda Nasi Kandar, a restaurant which is famous with its indian food such as the "roti canai", "naan", "dosai" and so on.

Well, this is what I ate. :)
cheese naan set*with two different indian curries and my favourite tandoori chicken*

My sister had Mix Vege Dosai*should have open the it to let you guys enjoy,keke*

After having such delicious food, we proceeded straight to Hard Rock Hotel. I wasn't expect much as I don't really know much in detail about Hard Rock Hotel and it's Cafe. All i knew was that it's a famous hang out place for the young ones and most of the countries like US and Japan have it. That's it! So, i was rather anticipating than expecting much about the layout and designs of the hotel. Well, enjoy the photos!!~

It's the view from the inside of Hard Rock Hotel. To be honest, I am THRILLED!I am so excited that I wish I could jump into the pools without any second thought. I was impressed, fascinated by the designs of the swimming pool!It is exactly what i dreamt of. The pool is like a "Drainage". The whole stretch of rooms is located just right in front of the pool. So, once you feel like swimming, what you do is you open the door and you can go into the pool anytime you like! What more, you can swim in the night as the pool is equipped with lightings as well. However, the room is priced at RM1380!!!


Photo taken in the toilet.*Die dy,like my girlfie dy,hehehe!!!*~evil grin~

Don't you think it's a drawing. It's an art which is painted on the wall. Hmm, I wouldn't want to say "painted" ,but it seems like "tiles" that form the beautiful picture. If i am not mistaken, these 3 individuals are the members of The Beatles!~

Well, didn't take alot of pictures though. After checking the rates and visiting the cafe and the lobby, it's time to leave!~We then continued our last stop of the journey,which is the Coffee Island. I was rather excited as well as I've heard of Coffee Island since ages ago through an email. In the email itself decribed alot of Coffee Island. Most of the comments and feedbacks are positive. So, i can't wait to get to the place as soon as possible. However, sorry for not taking pictures there as I was enjoying the bliss of Chocolate Island!!~Not bad though!!~

My mum and sister together with the chilling beverages!!!~Nice la wei!!~

That's almost all about my family outing. Simple and most importantly, ENJOYABLE!!!And yes, the time spent with our family is priceless. Cherish it guys!!!~Good day to everyone out there!!~

0 comments:



Post a Comment