Doom days are over.

Hurray!~
Hurray!~
Hurray!~

Finish my last paper at last. It's like waiting for years to end all this. But somehow, the feeling is different than the previous semester. I would be shouting like crazy if i were at the previous semester. I just couldn't control my joy. This latter ones somehow didn't capture the joy i had. Or perhaps i didn't know how to express or i am numb towards what is expected to happen. Or perhaps i'm still worried over my LKM400 paper. I really don't want to resit for that paper again. God bless me please!~

Alright, no more grumbling over what had happened. So what next? Plan for the holiday of course!~

1. Tuition
I got plenty of tuitions to be replaced as I have exam during this november.

2. Work
As usual, I will work for the Japanese foodfair at Gurney Plaza from 21/11-29-11. Need money that bad. Come over to Gurney guys, especially for those who are japanese food lover, you will most likely find what you want there, I hope!~

Then, there's my final year project. There are plenty of things to be settled as we were way back of our schedule. Sigh, but it's ok, WE are ADWAVIANS!We can do it!~

3. Holiday
Won't be going anywhere i'm supposed except for my parent's 30years anniversary. Will stay in HardRock Hotel and enjoy,enjoy, enjoy!!!~

I guess that's my plan for this coming holiday. Enjoy life guys!~

2 comments:



Kae Vin said...

Enjoy! :)

Jason said...

sure. Thanks.

Post a Comment